Shanghai Vart Industry Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||SHANGHAI,CHINA.|
|Certification:||CE, FSC, ISO9001,BV, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 sets/Month|
|Name:||Board Games For 5 Year Old Girls||Finishing:||Lamination|
|Accessories:||Wooden||Delivery:||By Air By Sea|
children playing board games,
early childhood board games
OEM offset printing children board games with printed wooden pieces
Shanghai Vart Industry has automatic box machine can produce telescope boxes 10,000pcs per day! The printing and packaging parts can be finished in 2 or 3weeks depending the quality. Since the sourced accessories are ready, the assembly work will be done very quickly.
|2 pieces box|
|white cardboard paper|
folded sheet 4P
|2mm thickness board|
|2mm thickness 1/2 folded board|
|54pcs white core paper card|
|printed wooden turtles|
Paper tuck box
Lid bottom box / 2 Pieces Box
Fold over box with magnet lid / Magnet Box
Matchbox / Drawer Box Folded corrugated box
Black or white plastic PP
1/2 folded board
1/4 folded board
1/6 folded board
1/8 folded board.
Customized different shapes according artwork, can be used for tokens, tiles, trackers, dials, construction parts and etc.
spot UV coating
gold/silver/holographic/multi-color foil stamp
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference.
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
Contact Person: Jenny Yue