Shanghai Vart Industry Co., Ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Metal||Shipping:||By Air Or By Sea|
board game monthly box,
board game booster box
Custom printing game tin box lid and bottom tin box board game boxes
Box Type Options:
Cardboard Paper Box
1. Paper tuck box
2. folded paper lid bottom box
3. paper 2 pieces box
4. paper tuck box with window
5. paper telescope box
6. paper drawer box
7. paper hanging box
Paper rigid box
1. paper lid bottom box
2. paper 2 pieces box
3. paper telescope box
4. paper drawer box
5. paper magnet box
6. hinged neck box
7. rigid box with window
1. folded corrugated box
2. folded corrugated box with handle
Cardboard Paper Box:
250gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.33mm
300gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.4mm
350gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.47mm
400gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.55mm (this is the max thickness we can do)
Paper rigid box:
128gsm C2S paper and 1mm grey board
128gsm C2S paper and 1.5mm grey board
157gsm C2S paper and 1.5mm grey board
157gsm C2S paper and 2.0mm grey board
157gsm C2S paper and 2.5mm grey board
300gsm CCNB+E flute box
350gsm CCNB+B flute box
1. Standard AQ glossy varnish
2. Standard AQ matt varnish
3. high glossy UV varnish
4. gloss lamination
5. matte lamination
6. gold/ silver/ holographic/ multi color edges
7. gold/ silver/ holographic/ multi color foil stamp
10. Spot UV coating
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
1. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 500 sets per design.
2. How can I get a quote?
Make your own game specification sheet or ask our specification template to make your game specification form. Then we will quote for you. Vart Games will respond solution and cost to you within 2 days, urgent items will get to you within just 1 day.
3. What's your sample time and delivery time
Our Sample time is usually made by digital machine, can be ready in 1 weeks, courier time is about 3~5days.
Our mass time is usually 30days, it also depends on the quantity and some accessory times.
4. Can I visit your factory?
You're warmly welcomed to visit us at your convenient time, please kindly inform us before your schedule so that we could help arrange.
Contact Person: Jenny Yue