Shanghai Vart Industry Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||SHANGHAI CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||carton / pallet|
|Delivery Time:||within 30days|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per day|
|Packaging:||Paper Tuck Box||Size:||63*88mm|
|Design:||Customized||Shipping:||By Air Or By Sea|
custom poker cards,
poker business cards
Custom offset printing paper cards educational cards poker cards board game cards
300gsm C2S paper
|Shrink-wrapped with tag, packed in paper tuck box|
|free sample with freight collect|
|Board game, card game, educational game, children game|
Common Card Size:
Mini Size card: 1.75X2.5in, 44.5*63.5mm
Bridge size card: 2.25X3.5in, 57*87mm, 57*89mm
Poker Size card: 2.5X3.5in, 63*88mm, 63.5*89mm
Tarot Size card: 2.75X4.75in, 70*120mm
Circle card: customized
Square card: customized
Hexagon card: customized
Common Material Options:
1. 300gsm / 350gsm/ 400gsm white/ ivory core paper stock
2. 280gsm/ 300gsm blue core paper stock
3. 280gsm/ 300gsm grey core paper stock
4. 300gsm Chinese black core paper stock
5. 310gsm Germany black core paper stock
6. 0.3-0.33mm thickness white/ black PVC
1. Standard AQ glossy varnish
2. Standard AQ matt varnish
3. gloss lamination
4. matte lamination
5. gold/ silver/ holographic edges
6. gold/ silver/ holographic foil stamp
9. Spot UV coating
The sample is for 2.5*3.5in card:
Component Diagram on Chinese black core paper:
Poker Size card: 54pcs cards/ sheet
Bridge size cards: 60pcs/ sheet
Tarot Size cards: 35pcs cards/ sheet
Please be noted that the production will base on actual size and paper.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
Contact Person: Jenny Yue