Shanghai Vart Industry Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||SHANGHAI CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||carton / pallet|
|Delivery Time:||within 30days|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per day|
|Name:||Children'S Learning Board Games||Material:||Cardboard Paper|
|Printing:||CMYK||Type:||Children Playing Cards|
|Sample:||Free Sample||Shipping:||By Air Or By Sea|
custom poker cards,
childrens playing cards
OEM printing paper cards playing cards children learning cards board game cards
300gsm C2S paper
|Shrink-wrapped with tag, packed in lid-bottom box|
|free sample with freight collect|
|Board game, card game, educational game, children game|
|Drill a hole on each card|
Common Card Size:
Mini Size card: 1.75X2.5in, 44.5*63.5mm
Bridge size card: 2.25X3.5in, 57*87mm, 57*89mm
Poker Size card: 2.5X3.5in, 63*88mm, 63.5*89mm
Tarot Size card: 2.75X4.75in, 70*120mm
Circle card: customized
Square card: customized
Hexagon card: customized
Common Material Options:
1. 300gsm / 350gsm/ 400gsm white/ ivory core paper stock
2. 280gsm/ 300gsm blue core paper stock
3. 280gsm/ 300gsm grey core paper stock
4. 300gsm Chinese black core paper stock
5. 310gsm Germany black core paper stock
6. 0.3-0.33mm thickness white/ black PVC
1. Standard AQ glossy varnish
2. Standard AQ matt varnish
3. gloss lamination
4. matte lamination
5. gold/ silver/ holographic edges
6. gold/ silver/ holographic foil stamp
9. Spot UV coating
The sample is for 2.5*3.5in card:
Component Diagram on Chinese black core paper:
Poker Size card: 54pcs cards/ sheet
Bridge size cards: 60pcs/ sheet
Tarot Size cards: 35pcs cards/ sheet
Please be noted that the production will base on actual size and paper.
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
Contact Person: Jenny Yue